Monday, October 14, 2019


"If we change our mind, we could change anything"
                                -Psychic Indian





Welcome to my page.

I am a twenty something Doctor, travel enthusiast with a love for photography, nature, mystery and magic.

So.. I came up with this idea of writing a blog a year ago when I was on my lowest to be honest.


 But even at that phase the spark of hope within me never faded away, because anything can happen when you are in your twenties, and everything can happen when you are in your twenties. 


 I would keep you updated about mental health, wellness, and much more! 
Excited to share my wall with you. Thanks for checking in. Stay tuned!  



1 comment:

  1. Let me know through comments what you want me to post I will keep you updated regarding it. Sorry for any inconvenience caused.

    ReplyDelete